Preston Park Flagpole
The flagpole was donated to the City of Brantford by the family of T.H. Preston and the Board of the Parks Commissioners in 1925. Thomas Hiram Preston, for whom Preston Park is named, was a resident of Brantford from 1890 until his death in 1925. In 1890 he became the owner of the Brantford Expositor, and later served in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario representing the Brant South riding.
275 Dufferin Ave., Brantford, ON, N3T 4S2