Alexandra Park Cannon

Alexandra Park Cannon
The cannon located in Alexandra Park is of Russian origin and was captured by the British during the Crimean War (1853-1856) at the siege of Sevastopol. It was donated to the city by the British circa 1860 and was originally located in Victoria Park, but was moved to its current location before 1900.

265 Dalhousie St., Brantford, ON, N3S 3V2

Event Location: