Bell Memorial

Bell Memorial
The Bell Memorial is a granite and bronze sculpture commissioned by the Bell Memorial Association in 1908 to commemorate the invention of the telephone by Alexander Graham Bell at his parents’ home in Brantford in July 1874. Sculptor Walter Seymour Allward won an international competition to be awarded the commission, and it was unveiled on October 24, 1917.

41 West St., Brantford, ON, N3T 3L8

Event Location: